Saturday, August 18, 2018

August 18:

The past month has been surprisingly good. I have been keeping super busy with Hochi gone. I've been to a few concerts, broken my camera out for some jet photos and growing the Wing Woman brand. I have also been working out every day, trying to get swole.
 At Warped Tour I got to see my favorite band of all time, Senses Fail, I even caught a pick. 
 Drunk on a Plane... complete with a pilot and plane. 
 Island in the sun really needs some light. (Yes, Weezer DID play Africa and it WAS amazing.)
 The Offspring were as good live as they are in their albums. A+ Show, wish they had been the main act and not the second. 

I have started mentally preparing for the move to Korea, and now have to start getting ready to go to Italy as well, hard life! In all reality it is a lot of stress, especially when your significant other is far away. It will definitely all be worth it the end! I am gonna have to figure out how to handle the Wing Woman Designs side of the house while I am back and forth in Korea, I certainly would miss it if I had to shut it down for a year, but that will come in time!

Fly Safe, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment